i like the game but i think it would be 10x better if you added ai like cars driving and people walking
A downloadable game for Windows
What is Powercity 9000?
Powercity 9000 is a casual simcity like game, where you can build your city freely. The game aimes to be a good city building simulator, but also a fun little game.
Feedback and chat
You can join the chat about Powercity 9000 on Discord. You can talk about bugs, problems, future updates, modding... here, so be sure to join the chat!
You can also leave feedback in the comments. All feedback is welcome!
- Creative mode, where you can build your city without limits.
- Population counter, so you can see how many people live in your city.
- Sound effects
- Cool isometric pixelart style & nice GUI (GUI currently not in the demo.)
- You can mod the game, so you can add buildings/objects/change textures.
- Survival mode where you must survive by managing resources and keeping the population happy.
- Many more buildings/objects and so on...
- Good music and better sound effects
- [MAYBE] Different language support and custom language modding
- [MAYBE] a campaign mode where you can complete different levels by reaching a goal.
- [MAYBE+] a multiplayer/AI mode where you battle against someone else.
Is it free?
You can play the current version for free.
Future versions aren't going to be free anymore.
You can support the developers of the game by paying for this version, but it's not necessary.
I found a bug!
Don't worry, All the bugs in this version are known and already fixed in the next version that's coming out!
Can I support you?
You can support via the patreon page.
Can I contact you?
You can contact us on twitter, twitter, indiedb or email (email@example.com)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Future full game
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
That's a future idea for a feature that I'm already working on :)
The next version will have people with a walking animation/cycle.
Glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!
Feel free to leave feedback for me in the comments!