A downloadable game for Windows
What is Powercity 9000?
Powercity 9000 is a casual simcity like game, where you can build your city freely. The game aims to be a good city building simulator, but also a fun little game.
NOTE: This game is in early alpha, and updates may take a while.
Feedback, chat and news
Powercity 9000 discord:
You can join the Powercity 9000 discord channel or the Itch.io community to post bugs, give feedback and more.
- Creative mode, where you can build your city without limits.
- Population counter, so you can see how many people live in your city.
- Sound effects
- Cool isometric pixelart style & nice GUI
- You can mod the game, so you can add buildings/objects/change textures.
- More objects
- Bug fixes
- New main menu graphics
- More modding features (ex: object placement restriction)
- Different language support and custom language modding
- More coming each new update!
Planned features (Full version)
- Survival mode where you must survive by managing resources and keeping the population happy.
- Many more buildings/objects/tiles/...
- Good music and better sound effects
Is it free?
You can play alpha v1.3.1 and all the versions before that for free.
You can buy the game and support the devs. Buying the game gives you access to all the current versions, including future ones!
|Tags||2D, building, building-simulator, Casual, City Builder, Economy, Isometric, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, IndieDB, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: